Microblading and Lash Extentions
• Last 9 -18 months • No down time • 3hr process • 2 session required
Semi-permanent makeup is a method of depositing hypoallergenic mineral pigments into the dermal layer of the skin. This method is medically proven and designed to be completely safe. This method is used to enhance eyebrows, eyeliner, lip liner/color and beauty marks. Other procedures also include vitiligo, stretchmarks, scar camouflage, areola restoration, hairline enhancement and more.
Total cost $300 with a $50 deposit ($250 for 1st session, $50 for 2nd session)
Two session requirement – client must book 4 weeks for their second appointment, if they fail to come within 3 months there will be an additional charge of $100.00
Benefits for both men and women can enjoy include:
Allergies to cosmetics
Difficulty with makeup application
Not recommended for any clients who are or have:
Pregnant and/or Breastfeeding
Diabetics (Doctor’s consent)
On blood thinners or aspirin
User Accutane in the last year
Botox injections less than 3 weeks prior
Psoriasis near the area to be treated
Had an organ transplant
Viral infections or Diseases
Heart problems or a Pacemaker
Before/After chemotherapy (Doctor’s consent)
This service requires 2 sessions in order to achieve the final and optimum result. Your immune system will see the pigment as a foreign substance and will try to reject it. Optimum results depend on following aftercare instructions correctly. Shape, color and patchiness will be corrected at the touchup session.
Prior to Treatment Do Not:
- No chemical peels or laser treatments 2 weeks prior
- No hair dye 1-week prior
- No Tan beds 3-4 days prior
- Use drink or use drugs 2 days prior
- Wax/Thread 2 days prior
- No over the counter medicine 2 days prior
- No Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen the day before
- No caffeine the day before
- No working out the day of and the day after
- It is common to experience slight puffiness of the procedure area for 24 to 48 hours. Tylenol only if needed.
- Apply a thin layer of ointment on the area approximately every 4 hours for 7 days.
- Tonight gently wash with cool water and mild/clear soap, pat dry. Repeat tomorrow morning and night.
- You should expect approximately 30% to 50% fading before the touch-up. This is normal.
- Do not scrub the area with anything abrasive.
- Do not pick any scabs or pigment that may be flaking off.
In order to maintain the longevity of your permanent makeup, you must use a
sunblock with SPF of 30 or higher on eyebrows to protect again fading and color change.
Please note: Eyebrows will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic procedures.
Long Term Care:
Use sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher
If you are planning a chemical peel, laser procedure or an MRI scan, please inform the technician of your permanent makeup cosmetics
Use of RetinA/Tretinoin or any other rapid skin exfoliant products used regularly on the forehead area will cause the permanent makeup on the eyebrow area to fade prematurely.
The use of chemical peels and acid peels regularly on the forehead region can also cause eyebrow tattoos to fade prematurely.
Go to www.makeupbycarrisa.com for BOOKING!